Subtitles for Episode 115 – A Trip to Shangri-La

大伟 李大伟 你给我看看这照片
Dawei, Li Dawei, look at this picture


Okay

你好好看看
Look carefully

咱俩什么时候照的这是
When did we have this picture taken?

把你那绿豆眼睁大点儿看看
Open your bean-sized eyes widely and look carefully

这是咱俩吗啊
Are they the two of us?

有这么大绿豆吗
Is there such a kind of big beans?

呸 看看
Bah! Look at it

哦 不是咱俩呀 没事了吧
Oh, they are not us. Nothing else?

我可真要生气了啊
I’ll be really angry

你生什么气呀 小雅
Why are you angry, Xiaoya?

不是 这照片这男的不是我
The man in the picture is not me

那女的也不是你
That woman is not you either

既不是你和别的男人的合影 也不是我和别的女人的合影 你生什么气呀你
Since it is not a photo of you with another man, nor a photo of me with another woman, why are you angry?

废话
Nonsense!

这是我同学和她先生的照片
This is a photo of my classmate and her husband

那你为什么要给我看呢
Why did you want me to look at them?

谁让你们看他俩呀
Who asked you to look at them

你看后边的背景
Look at the backdrop

这可是香格里拉大梅林雪山
It is Meiling Snow Mountain in Shangri-La

漂亮吧
Is it beautiful?

那为什么要给我看梅林雪山呢
Why do you want me to look at Meiling Snow Mountain?

你简直笨得不能再笨了
You can’t be more stupid

哦 猜中了 你要去旅游
Oh, I guessed right. You want to travel

对呀 大伟呀
Yeah, Dawei

干脆这样吧 咱俩呀周末就去
I simply suggest we go this weekend

来去双飞 怎么样
The two of us go and return by air, okay?

啊 非要加上我呀
What? Why do you also want me to go?

小雅 你看我正忙着一项目呢
Xiaoya, right now I’m busy with a project

我没时间
I have no time

你就别让我去了
You’d better not ask me to go

大伟 就两天行不行
Dawei, just two days, okay?

你不可能没时间的
You can’t say you have no time

我就是有时间 我也没那份闲心哪 小雅
Even if I had time, I’m in no mood to travel, Xiaoya

要不这样吧
I suggest

你要是真的闷得慌 想去散散心 待会儿吃完饭我带你到楼下小花园里转一圈不就行了嘛
If you really feel bored and want a change to relieve your boredom, I take you for a stroll around the little garden downstairs after dinner. Okay?

笨死你
You’re so stupid!

一点儿情趣都没有
You don’t understand the delight of life at all

我说去香格里拉旅游
I said to have a holiday in Shangri-La

你猜你大哥怎么说
Guess what your cousin said

那我就带你去楼下小花园遛一圈
He said he would take me for a stroll around the little garden downstairs

哎呀 我的香格里拉呀
Oh, my Shangri-La holday!

妈妈我要买把新的玩具手枪 去打更多的坏蛋
Mom, I want you to buy me a new toy handgun to kill more villains

你没看见我们这儿正谈事儿嘛
Don’t you see us discussing something important?

块去出去玩儿 回来再说
Go out and play. We’ll talk about it later

去不了了
Now I can’t go

嫂子 干脆你给我大哥来个先斩后奏
My sister-in-law, I suggest you simply act first and tell him later

怎么样
Okay?

“先斩后奏”什么意思
“Xian zhan hou zou”? What does it mean?

就是说先把事儿办理然后再汇报
It means to act first and report later

你可以先订好周末 去香格里拉的机票再把那边的酒店订好
You may book the air tickets for a weeked flight to Shangri-La and a hotel room first

那你说你这钱都花了我大哥能不去嘛
Since the payment was already made, would my cousin refuse to go?

怎么样 这办法怎么样
What do you think of this idea>

你太聪明了麦苗
You’re so smart, Mai Miao!

这个办法呀 好得不能再好了
It’s a good idea. It can’t be better

我的香格里拉有戏了
Now my Shangri-La holiday is likely to happen

***

你简直笨得不能再笨了 Ni jian zhi ben de bun eng zai ben le!
You can’t be more stupid (clumsy)!

在汉语中 “A得不能再A” 表示某种情况达到了极限的程度
In Chinese, “A de bun eng zai A ” means something has reached its extremity

带有夸张的语气
It expresses a degree of exaggeration

***

快跟我说说你们的云南之行吧
Tell me quickly about your Yunnan trip

香格里拉的雪山真是美得不能再没了
Shangri-La’s snow mountains can’t be more beautiful

好像人间仙境一样
It looks like a fairyland

来 看看我们拍的照片
Come and take a look at the pictures we took

真羡慕你们俩
I really admire you two

***

哟 怎么累成这样
Hey, how come you’re so tired?

一个朋友举行婚礼
A friend of mine had his wedding ceremony today

我给他们当摄像去了
I went there as a video cameraman.

现在的年轻人结婚 又是花车 又是酒席 又是录像
The weddings of young people today always include a decorated motorcade, a banquet and videotaping

排场可真不小
It’s always a scene of ostentation and extravagance

想当年咱俩的婚礼简单得不能再简单了
Our wedding just couldn’t be simpler

这几十年不也过的挺幸福
But we’ve lived happily as well for decades?

是吧 老唐
Right, Lao Tang?

***

乐乐 你不在家写作文
Le Le, why aren’t you doing your homework?

你跑这儿来干吗
What are you doing here?

爸 我告诉你一个秘密
Daddy, let me tell you a secret

秘密 什么秘密
A secret? What secret?

我要买一把新的玩具手枪 去打更多的坏蛋
I want you to buy me a new toy handgun to kill more villains


Oh

儿子爸爸也告诉你一个秘密
Son, daddy also wants to tell you a secret

什么秘密
What secret?

爸爸没钱
Daddy has no money

不能给你买玩具手枪
I can’t buy you a toy handgun

看来有些人要先斩后奏了
It seems someone is going to act before letting you know

先斩后奏
Act before letting me know?


Yes

你妈要去买周末到香格里拉的机票
Did your mom want to buy the air tickets for weekend flight to Shangri-La?


Yes

哎哟 这我要不去还不行了
Oh, it’ll be impossible for me to refuse to go

我的玩具手枪
My toy handgun?

爸回头给你买
I’ll buy it in a moment

太好了 爸爸万岁
Wonderful! Long live Daddy?

先斩后奏 够狠的啊
What a ruthless idea to act before letting me know!

我怎么才能不去呢
Is there a way for me not to go?

除非您病例
You have to go unless you get sick

我病了就可以不上学
I may not go to school when I get sick

可是我明明很健康
But obviously I’m very healthy

那就没办法了 再见
I can’t help. See you later

哎 我可以装病啊
Eh, I can pretend sickness

大伟 你怎么了
Dawei, what’s wrong with you?

怎么了
What’s wrong with you?

怎么了 大伟
What’s wrong with you, Dawei?

怎么了
What’s wrong with you?

我像西瓜一样 从楼梯上滚下来了
Like a watermelon, I rolled down from the stairs

疼死我了
It really hurts

你看看这个西瓜怎么样了
Let me take a look at this watermelon

我看看 我看看
Let me take a look

别动我的右脚
Don’t touch my right foot

快去医院
Go to hospital quickly

快点儿照个X光
Have an X-ray picture taken quickly

别别别 不用不用 不用照
No, it’s unnecessary

估计没伤筋动骨
I guess no sinews or bones were injured

我周六周日休息一下 估计周一就好了
After a rest on Saturday and Sunday, I guess I’ll be all right by Monday

你真的没事儿啊
You sure you’re okay?

真的没事儿 不过就有一个遗憾
I’m really okay. But what a pity!

本来我周六周日 想带你去看香格里拉玩儿的
Originally this Saturday and Sunday, I would take you to Shangri-La for a holiday

你看我这右脚真不争气
But my right foot is so disappointing!

别打了 行了行了都这样了 还提什么香格里拉呀
Stop hitting it. There, there you’re hurt like this, don’t mention Shangri-La any more

给我看看
Let me see it

把这袜子脱了 我看看怎么样了
Take off your sock and let me see how badly it is hurt

嫂子 干什么去啊
Sister-in-law, where are you going?

退机票
I’m going to get the tickets refunded

不去香格里拉了
You’re not going to Shangri-La?

你大哥都单腿蹦乱 还怎么去呀
Your cousin hops on one foot. How can he go now?

我现在就盼着他早日康复
I hope he will recover soon

可别落下什么毛病
And won’t have any after-effects

可不是嘛 对
I hope, too

乐乐
Le Le

玩具手枪
A toy handgun!

谁给你买的呀
Who bought it for you?

这是我爸爸的奖励
This is the reward my daddy gave me

你爸爸为什么要奖励你
Why did your daddy reward you?

因为我告诉他了一个秘密
Because I told him a secret

乐乐 你跟妈妈说 什么秘密
Le Le, tell me what secret it was

就是您先斩后奏
You acted before letting him know

先斩后奏
“Xian zhan hou zou”?

哦 我明白了
Oh. Now I understand

我也明白了
I understand, too

大哥一定是在装病
My cousin must be pretending sickness


Let’s go

这回真崴着了
This time I’ve really sprained my foot

看到没有 还装得挺像
Do you see him pretend to be really hurt?

看我的 走
See what I’ll do. Let’s go

哟 大伟 你这又怎么了
Oh, Dawei, what’s wrong this time?

脚疼
My foot hurts

不对呀
It’s not right

你明明扭伤了右脚
You obviously sprained your right foot

为什么左脚疼呢
But why does your left foot hurt?

这这这个问题很复杂
The problem is very complicated

哦 我明白了
Oh, I understand

肯定是右脚的伤转移到左脚去了
The injury in your right foot must have moved to your left foot


Oh

这可不是穿袜子 可以左右换
They can’t be interchangeable like socks

你要是想蒙人您倒是记清楚了呀
If you want to fool us, you should have remembered clearly

这楼梯作证你崴的明明就是右脚
The staircase bears witness to the fact you obviously sprained your right foot

算了大伟 我看你还是别装了
Forget it, Dawei. Stop pretending

哎哟 老婆 我都快疼死了
Oh, my dear, it really hurts

你没看见呢
You didn’t see it

大伟 你真疼啊
Dawei, does it really hurt?

那行行行 我来给你治一下
Okay, let me treat your injury

你怎么治啊你
How are you going to treat it

这还不简单嘛
It’s simple

我就把你左脚的伤再给你转移回右脚 看我的
I’ll move the injury in your left foot back to your right foot. Just look

不行不行不行 姐姐
No, no, you can’t do this, my dear wife

我招 我招 行了吗 我坦白
I confess. Okay? I confess

我这只脚真是崴了
I have really sprained this foot

那这只脚呢
What about that foot?

这只脚是装的
That foot is pretended to be hurt

别装了
Stop pretending

***

你明明扭伤了右脚为什么左脚疼呢 Ni ming ming niu shang le you jiao, wei shen me zuo jiao teng ne?

Obviously you had your right foot sprained. But why does your left foot ache?

“明明” 表示事情很清楚 很明显是怎么样
“Ming ming” means obviously or apparently

一般是在实际中 出现跟某个事实矛盾的情况时用”明明”来强调这个事实
It is often used when something contradictory to the fact occurs!

***
苏珊 快走吧 要迟到了
Susan, hurry up. You’re going to be late

奇怪 我明明记得把手机放在这儿的
It’s so strange! Obviously I put my cell phone here

怎么找不到了
But why I can’t find it?

你给自己的手机打一个电话 就知道它在哪儿了
Dial the number of your cell phone and you’ll know where it is now

好主意
It’s a good idea!

***

刘姐 你们家也养小狗啦
Madame Liu, you also keep a dog?

别提了 女儿弄回来一只小狗
You bet. My daughter has got a dog

她上班忙
But she has to go to work everyday

结果每天遛狗就成了我的事儿
So walking the dog has become my daily routine

狗跑得那么快
The dog runs so fast!

哪儿是你遛它 明明是它遛你嘛
Are you walking the dog, or the dog is walking you?

可不是 累死我了
Yes indeed. I’m burned out

***

老婆 你吃点儿点心吧
My dear, eat some cookies

老婆我错了 你别生气啊
My dear, I’m wrong. Don’t be angry.

老婆我错了 我道歉行吗
My dear, it’s my fault. I apologize, okay?

走走走
Let’s go

老婆 要不这样吧
My dear, I suggest

我现在就去买香格里拉的机票
Letting me go and buy the air tickets to Shangri-La right now

你看行吗
Okay?

真的
Really?

真的 只要你不生气
Yes, so long as you’re not angry

那你那个脚步声真崴了嘛
Haven’t you really sprained that foot?

没关系 只要你不要生气
It doesn’t matter so long as you’re not angry

我现在就去啊
I’m going right away. Ouch!

大伟 大伟 还是算了吧
Dawei, Dawei, forget it

等下次吧
We’ll go next time

不 我觉得通过这事儿吧 我也想明白了 你看咱俩结婚那么长时间了也没一块儿出去旅过游
No. Through this incident, I’ve realized that though we have been married for so long, we haven’t ever traveled together yet

我觉得我挺欠你的
I know I owe you a lot

咱俩也该浪漫浪漫了咱们就去趟人间仙境
We should have a romantic time together in this fairyland

你就等着我胜利的消息吧
You just wait for news of my success

傻样儿
You dumb ass

在那山洞那边 海的那边有一群蓝
“Beyond the sea over that mountain, there is a group of….”

大嫂 大嫂 大伟真的滚下楼梯
Sister-in-law, Dawei really has rolled down from the staircase

去看看
Go see him quickly

这回右脚真的崴了
This time you’ve really sprained your right foot

大伟 哎呀 大伟
Dawel! Dawei!

Advertisements