Subtitles for Episode 67 – Lost and Found

请慢走 欢迎下次光临
Goodbye. Come again.

钱包
A wallet!

从谁兜里掉出来的吧
Who dropped it here?

哎呀 失主一定很着急
Oh, the owner must be very anxious

好像是老板的
It looks like our boss’s.

绝对是他的 我认识
It must be his. I know it

是小勇的
It’s Xiaoyong’s?

小勇 你的钱包
Xiaoyong, your wallet

我钱包在这儿呢
My wallet is here

啊 哇塞 这个两个钱包长得太像
Wow, the two wallets are so much alike

你们先把我的钱包给我 别弄混了
You’d better give me back my wallet. Don’t mix them up

太晚了 已经混了
It’s too late. We’ve already mixed them up

我钱包里没有钱
There is no money in my wallet

只有银行卡和身份证
It contains only banking cards and my ID card

那肯定是这一个
It must be this one

谢谢
Thanks

这个有钱 不过没有身份证
This one contains only money, no ID card

肯定是客人丢的
It must be some customer who lost it

谁丢了钱包
Who lost this wallet?

你俩别着急呀
You’d better not worry

没有身份证你们怎么找啊
Without an ID card, how can you find the owner?

快给我回来
Come back quickly

大家仔细回忆回忆 看看有没有什么线索
Let’s recall in detail what clues there might be

我觉得这个钱包是一个大学生的
I think the wallet belongs to a college student

没错 好像是那个博士的
Absolutely. It seems to be that PhD student.

梅子 你也记得他吧
Meizi, you also remember him?

你也曾经说他
You also said something about him

瞧人家 这么年轻就读博士了
Look, what a young PhD student he was!

多聪明啊
How intelligent he must be!

就是他的
It must be his

他有一个黑色的钱包
He had a black wallet

我见过
I saw it

但是刚才有个老婆婆 用到也是一黑色钱包啊
But that old lady also had a black wallet

刚才有个小姑娘坐这儿吃饭 用的也是这样的钱包
A little girl who just sat here eating also had a wallet of this kind

肯定是那个博士的
It must belong to that PhD student.

肯定是那老婆婆的
It must belong to that old lady

肯定是小姑娘的
It must belong to that little girl

肯定是那个博士的
It must belong to that PhD student.

肯定
It must…

吵什么呢
What are you arguing about?

苏珊刚才捡了一个钱包
Just now, Susan picked up a wallet on the floor

嗯 我们是在猜这个钱包是谁丢掉
Yes. We were guessing whose wallet it must be

谁丢掉
Who lost it?

正在讨论
We were discussing it

肯定是那个博士的
It must belong to that PhD student.

肯定是小姑娘的
It must belong to that little girl

肯定是那老婆婆的
It must belong to that old lady

肯定是博士
It must belong to that PhD student.

小姑娘的
It’s the little girl’s wallet

肯定是
I’m sure

别吵了 肯定是一个老头的
Stop yelling. It must belong to an old man

哪个老头
Which old man?

哪个老头我哪知道
How can I know which old man?

我是提醒你们难道丢钱包不能够是个老头吗
I’m just trying to remind you why it couldn’t be an old man who lost this wallet

那老头他
But this old man…

不管怎么说 老头在没找钱包之前 这个钱包就由我来这个老头来保管着
In any event, before that old man comes to claim his wallet, let it be kept by me, another old man

你说你们研究者钱包是谁是谁
You were discussing who might have lost the wallet

浪费时间嘛 干活去 去
Isn’t it a waste of time? Go and work now!

擦干净
Wipe cleanly!

没老头什么事儿
It has nothing to do with any old man

肯定是那老婆婆丢的
It must be that old lady who lost the wallet

等到那个博士来找他的钱包的时候 你们就知道谁错了
When that PhD student comes to look for his wallet, you’ll all know who is wrong

回来的肯定是小姑娘
The person to come here must be that little girl

要不要打赌
How about having a bet?

好吧 谁输谁请看电影
Okay. Whoever loses has to invite the rest of us to the movies


Okay

都过去一天了
A day has passed

失主怎么还没来找他的钱包呢
But the owner hasn’t come to look for his wallet

钱包丢了都不着急 这人得多有钱啊
Unworried about a lost wallet, the owner must be very rich

哇 来了一个着急的 你看
Wow, look, a person who looks worried is coming

那个博士来找他的钱包
That PhD student is here to look for his wallet!

你们等着请我看电影吧
You just wait to invite me to the movies

您好 不要着急
Hello. Don’t worry

你要找到东西就在我们这里
The thing you’re looking for is right here

失主找到了
We’ve found the owner

快快快 把那个钱包拿来还有你的钱包
Come on, bring that wallet here and your wallet as well

拿我钱包干吗?
Why my wallet

因为你输了 得掏钱请我们俩看电影
Because you lost you have to pay for inviting us two to the movies

你先确定那个钱包是他的 我再请你们
You must make sure that wallet belongs to him before I invite you to the movies

我想要
I’d like…

我知道你想要什么 马上去拿来
I know what you want. I’ll go get it right away

我还没点呢 你就知道我想要什么
I haven’t ordered yet and you know what I want?

当然知道 钱包嘛
Of course, I know it’s your wallt?

你们这儿还有叫”钱包”的菜
You also serve a dish called “qianbao” ?

我是说你丢掉那个钱包
I mean the wallet you lost

我钱包没丢啊
I didn’t lose my wallet

你看 这不是吗
Look, isn’t this my wallet

你你没丢东西
You, you didn’t lose anything?

干吗那么急急忙忙地跑来
Why did you come here so hurriedly?

我饿呀 刚跟朋友踢完球
Because I’m hungry. I’ve just played soccer with my friends

肚子饿得咕咕叫
Now my stomach is rumbling

赶紧给我来碗拉面吧
Please hurry and serve me with a bowl of pulled noodles


Okay

行吧
Okay

那现在看看你们俩谁说对了
Now let’s see which one of you two guessed right

老婆婆
That old lady

小姑娘
That little girl

哎呀 老婆婆 您来了
Hi, Ma’am. Good to see you again.

您这是怎么了
What’s the matter?

我东西丢这儿了 我跑着来的
I lost something here, so I ran all the way here

哎哟 瞧人家 八十多岁了还能跑
Look, over 80 years old, but she can still run so fast.

身体多棒啊
How healthy she is!

我有那么老吗 什么眼神啊你
Am I that old? What poor eyesight you have!

没没没 老婆婆 您这么着急
No, no. Ma’am, why do you look so worried?

我东西丢了 我能不急吗
I lost something. How can I not be worried?

您千万别着急 东西在我们这儿呢
You mustn’t be so worried. The thing you lost is right here

我这就给您拿
Let me get-it for you

你们捡着了
You found it?

可不嘛
Yes

我那东西上又没写着名字
But it does not bear a name

你们怎么就知道那是我的东西呢
How did you know it is mine?

我见您用过呀
I saw you use it

什么 我用过 我说你这小伙子 这怎么说话呢这是
What? I used it? Young man, what do you mean?

我有什么说得不对吗
Did I say anything wrong?

请问你丢的是什么呀
What did you lose exactly?

什么呀 那是我们家小狗的拴狗链
What is it? It is the leash for our dog.

拴狗链
A dog leash?

老婆婆 那您的钱包呢
Ma’am, what about your wallet?

钱包 在这儿啊
My wallet? It is here

你提钱包干吗
Why did you mention my wallet?

你赶紧把拴狗链给我呀
Quickly, give the leash back to me

我上哪儿给您弄拴狗链去
Where could I get your dog leash?

我们捡的是钱包
What we found is a wallet

那你怎么不早说呀
Why didn’t you say it sooner?

你这不耽误工夫嘛这不是
Aren’t you wasting my time here?

对不起 对不起
We’re sorry. We’re sorry

行行 我走了
Well, I’ve got to go now.

您慢走啊
Mind your steps

小勇输了 输了 输了
Xiaoyong has lost the bet

我早就知道 今天肯定能看上电影
I knew it long agon. I will definitely see a movie today

真正的失主来了
The real owner is coming

小妹妹
The little girl

有包子吗 我买两斤包子
Do you have meat buns? I’d like two jin.

有包 没别的事儿了
Yes. Nothing else?

没有了
No.

你好好想想
Think carefully

谢谢你提醒 我要
Thank you for reminding me. I also want…

钱包 对不对
A wallet, right?

什么钱包啊 我要豆沙包
What wallet? I also want “dou sha bao” – bean paste buns.

你再好好想想
Give it another think

别废话 给人拿包子去
No more nonsense, go get the buns

小妹妹 你周围有没有朋友 最近把钱包丢了
Sweetie, did any of your friends eating here lose a wallet?

你仔细想一想
Think about it carefully

***

瞧人家 这么年轻就读博士了多聪明啊 Qiao ren jia, zhe me nian qing jiu du bo shi le, duo cong ming a !
Look, young as he is, he is already a PhD student. How bright he is!

在汉语中 当我们想表示羡慕的语气时 可以这样说
When you want to express a tone of admiration in Chinese, you can say this way:

比如 瞧人家这么年轻就读博士了多聪明啊
Eg: Look, , young as he is, he is already a PhD student. How bright he is!

***

来 坐这儿
Come on, sit here

你怎么就吃这么点
How come you eat so little?

我得开始减肥了
I have to reduce my weight

减什么肥 我才不减肥呢
Why lose weight? I won’t

只要好吃我就吃
I’ll just eat anything that’s delicious

瞧人家 不管吃什么 都不会发胖 多好啊
Look at her, no matter what she eats, she won’t gain any weight. How wonderful it is!

就是
Yes indeed!

***

我今天不能跟你去逛街了
I can’t go shopping with you today

得去一趟乐乐的学校
I have to go to Le Le’s school

怎么了
What’s the matter?

他的班主任找我
His class adviser wants to talk with me.

肯定是这孩子又在学校淘气了
The kid must have got naughty again at school.

男孩子嘛
All boys are naughty

瞧你们家文文 又懂事 又努力
But look, your son Wen Wen is both sensible and diligent.

多让人省心啊
How much trouble he has saved you!

***

小勇啊 这两天有没有人来领钱包啊
Xiaoyong, has anyone come to claim the wallet the last couple of days?

没有
No.

这钱包老搁在我兜里头
I’ve been keeping the wallet in my pocket all the time

我老怕给丢了
But I fear I might lose it

当初是您非要负责保管
But you insisted on keeping it In the first place.

搁在你们这儿我不放心不是
I would be worried if I let you guys keep it

你说这老太太 小姑娘这都排除了 那肯定就是老头了
If the old lady and the little girl are ruled out, then it must be an old man

那您为什么就那么确定
Why are you so certain?

你想啊你说这年轻人花钱冲 到月底了 那钱包还那么鼓 还那么些钱哪
You know the young people are so spendthrift that by the end of the month, they barely have any money left in their wallets…

那他要是一个成功的年轻人 那他就应该很有钱
If he is a successful young man, he should have a lot of money

上那儿干吗去了
Where did you go and what did you do?

我认识一个当老板的朋友
I know a friend who is an entrepreneur

工作没几年 就住上了别墅
He worked just a few years before moving into a villa

那也是
It could be true

再过几天没人领钱包 我就把它交到派出所去了
If there is still no one claiming it in the next few days, I’ll have to hand it to the police department

哟 苏珊 怎么了
Oh, Susan, what’s happened?

失主来了
The owner of the wallet has come.

来了 是老头
He has come? Is he an old man?


Yes

哎哟 是 哇
Oh, really?

是未来的老头 现在还没老呢
An old man in the future, but not now

你怎么说话大喘气啊这孩子
Don’t speak with such a long pause.

你看真是 就是
You’re fooling me

***

今天肯定能看上电影 Jin tian ken ding neng kan shang dian ying
Today we’ll be able to see a film for sure

工作没几年 就住上了别墅 Gong zuo mei ji nian, jiu zhu shang le bie shu
He worked only just a few years before he started living in a villa

在汉语中 “动词+上” 可以表示行为动作有了结果 并且有达到目的地意思
In Chinese, a verb followed by “shang” expressed the result of an action, often indicating that a goal has been achieced.

***

丁姐 看你今天的高兴劲儿
Sister Ding, look, how happy you are today!

有什么喜事
Anything exciting?

我女儿考上北京大学了
Oh, my daughter has been admitted to Peking University.

真的 太好了 恭喜恭喜
Really? Great! Congratulations!

丁姐 你得请客呀
Sister Ding, you must stand treat.

好 中午饭我请了
Okay. I’ll treat you to lunch!

***

我跟你说 这家店的炸糕特别棒
Let me tell you that this bistro’s deep fried cake is just superb

炸糕是什么
What is “zha gao”?

是老北京的一种传统小吃 甜的
It is a Beijing traditional sweet pastry.

我要两个炸糕
I’d like two deep-fried cakes

对不起 已经卖完了
I’m sorry, we’ve sold out

得 今天吃不上了 咱们下次再来吧
Gosh, we can’t eat it today. We’ll try next time

***

那天 我在你们这儿吃饭
That day I ate here.

吃完饭之后 我就坐火车去外地出差去了
After the meal, I took a business trip by train

在火车上我发现自己钱包丢了
On the train, I found my wallet missing.

今天刚回来 我就到这儿了
So today after my return, I came here.

你放心 钱包在我们这儿
Rest assured your wallet is still here.

它绝丢再也丢不了了 是不是
It won’t be lost again, right?

这个我们店呢 有个宗旨 就是对顾客负责任
We have a motto here at this restaurant: “We’re responsible to our customers”

那太好了 我的钱包
That’s great! Where’s my wallet?

等等
Wait a moment

钱包不是在你兜里吗
Isn’t the wallet in your pocket?

不能就这样轻易地给人啊
I can’t give it to him so easily

那人失主好不容易来了
The owner has come all the way here

你怎么不给他
Why don’t you give it back to him?

是啊 难道你嫌他不是老头
Right. Is it simply because he is not an old man?

不是 咱们得对这件事情负责任不是
No. don’t you think we should be serious about it?

你想 咱们这钱包 捡了这么些日子都传遍了
Just imagine, we have been keeping the wallet for so many days and the news spread quickly,

万一他要是冒领的怎么办呢
What if by any chance he is pretended claimant?

咱们不得
We have to be careful

盘问盘问他
Let’s check him out

对盘问盘问他
Yes, let’s check him out

坐坐坐 别慌别慌
Sit down. Take it easy

我问问你 你的钱包长的什么样啊
Let me ask you, what does your wallet look like?

长方形的
It’s oblong in shape

什么颜色
What color is it?

黑色的
It’s black

答对了
You answered correctly

等等
Wait

怎么了
Why?

用黑钱包的人多了
There are so many people with a black wallet

万一他是蒙的呢
What if it was a wild guess?

太对了 长学问了
You’re absolutely right. You’re getting more mature

来来来
Come on

这个 坐坐坐
Well, sit down

你说一下你那钱包里一共有多少钱
Tell me the total amount of money you have in the wallet

具体钱数我是实在记不清楚了
I can’t remember exactly how much

一百快点大票有几张
How many 100-yuan notes?

三四张
Three to four?

四五张?
Four to five?

那一定是五六张
There must be five to six notes

嘿 你自己钱包里有多少钱 你都不知道 这钱包是你的吗
Hey, you even don’t know how much money you have in the wallet. Is the wallet yours?

小伙子 别着急 别着急
Young man, don’t be nervous

到底有多少呢 咱们派出所去
How much money does it contain? Let’s go to the police.

干吗呀
What for?

上派出所
Let’s go to the police station

我真是失主
I’m really the owner of the lost wallet

对了对了 我想起来了我钱包里最重要的一东西

Oh yeah, I’ve finally remembered there is something very important in the wallet

是一张票据落款金额是一万九千九
It is a bill showing the sum of 19900

不信你查查看 查查
You may check it if you don’t believe me

一万九千九
19900

哎呀 实在对不起 对不起
Oh, we’re terribly sorry

我对这件事情非常负责任
We have to be very serious about it

所以才这样的 误会误会
So it’s a misunderstanding

这个事儿也怪我自己马马虎虎
I’m to blame because I was so careless

给大家添麻烦了
It caused you so much trouble

你想啊 你要不马虎 这钱包能到我手里吗 不是 我们能捡到吗
Just imagine, if you were not careless, would your wallet have fallen into my hand, oh no, could we have possibly found it?

谢谢大家
Thank you all

不过 你们这种认真负责的精神 失主是太让我感动了
But your strong sense of responsibility has really touched me

今后有空 我还要常来这儿吃饭
When I have time in the future, I’ll come and eat here moreoften

在你这儿吃饭 太让我放心了
Eating here makes me feel assured

欢迎 欢迎你再来
You’re welcome. Please come again

有电话找我 回头见了啊
A phone call for me. See you again

好 好
Okay

再见
Goodbye

再来
Goodbye

他说得还真对 钱包黑色 长方形 还有一张票据 你看
He answered very correctly. The wallet is black, oblong, and having a bill. Look.

一万九千九
19900

先生 你的钱包
Sir, your wallet

你的票据
And your bill

Advertisements