Subtitles for Episode 97 – Hometown Girl (Part 1)

太可气了
So annoying!


Who?

她 比我遇过的最刁蛮的顾客还要难缠
She, even more unreasonable than the most troublesome customer I’ve ever met.

啊 那么严重吗
Oh, is it that serious?

又来找事儿了
She is coming to make trouble again.

快 装没看见
Come on. Let’s pretend not to see her.

这样不好吧
It may be inappropriate.

哎 你 就你 过来一下
Eh, you come over here.

哦 好
Okay.

保重啊
Take care.

你们这菜都怎么回事儿啊
What’s the matter with your dishes?

退哪盘
What dish do you want to cancel?

全部
All the dishes.

全部都是首席大㕑炒的
They are all cooked by our chief chef.

全部都不能吃
I can eat none of them.

牙疼
Are you having a toothache?

你才牙疼呢
You’re having a toothache!

那为什么不能吃
Why did you say you couldn’t eat any of them?

酱牛肉硬得像石头似的
The saused beef is rock-hard.

我看呀 你们这饭馆也该关门了
I think this restaurant should be shut down.

不不不
No, no, no.

去去去 把你们那老板给我叫来
Go call in your boss here.

好的小姐
Yes, miss.

哎 等会儿
Eh, wait.

问一下 你们那老板是不是跟你也一样
May I ask if your boss is like you

一急了就说外国话
and also speaks a foreign tongue whenever he is in a hurry?

他不会外语 急了也不会
He can’t speak any foreign language, not even in a hurry.

哦 这样
Oh, I see.

那快去把你们那倒霉老板给我叫来
Call in your unfortunate boss here.

倒霉老板
My unforunate boss?

快去
Go quickly.

倒霉老板
My unfortunate boss.

谁说我是倒霉老板
Who says I’m an unfortunate boss?

找倒霉呢吧
Does anyone ask for misfortune?

但是她还说咱们的饭馆该关门了
But she said our restaurant should be shut down.

乌鸦嘴 人呢
Cassandra! Where is she?

总算有人给咱们出气了
There is finally someone who is going to give vent to our anger.

幺妹
Yao Mei?

勇哥
Brother Xiaoyong?!

原来是你
Oh, it’s you!

快坐快坐快坐
Come on. Sit down.

苏珊 梅子 这位是幺妹
Susan, Meizi, this is Yao Mei,

我的同乡 小时候一起长大的
my fellow villager. We grew up together.

勇哥
Brother Xiaoyong,

我从小一起青梅竹马的勇哥
we had an innocent affection for each other in our childhood.

让我赶快看看
Let me take a close look at you.

哎哟 你这脸哪可比小的时候
Oh, your face is a lot more handsome.

我们一起下河镇摸鱼的时候帅多了
then when we fished togerthr in our childhood.

你看我 是不是也好看多了
Look at me. Am I also more pretty than before?

没错儿 麻雀变鳯凰
Exactly, a sparrow has turned into a phoenix.

你现在干吗呢
What are you doing now?

我呀现在正在北京做点儿服装生意
I’m now living in Beijing, doing a bit of clothing business.

爷爷身体还好吗
How is Grandpa?

老爷子身体好着呢
The old man is pretty well.

现在还帮社区联防维护治安呢
He is currently helping the local community with security matters.

哎哟 勇哥 不好意思啊
Oh, Brother Xiaoyong, I’m sorry.

我有点儿急事儿得先走了
I’ve got to rush for something urgent.

这桌菜你吃着 我请客
Go on eating the food on the table. It’s my treat.

你先吃着 回见
Help yourself. See you later.

回见 回见
See you later.

拜拜
Bye-bye.

慢走慢慢走 谢谢
Take care. Thanks.

这多不好意思 还让幺妹请我
I’m so embarrassed to eat Yao Mei stand the treat.

你不用不好意思
You don’t have to be embarrassed.

人家都没结账呢
She didn’t pay the check at all.

啊 自己吃自己啊
Oh, she wants me to eat at my only cost?

爷爷
Grandpa.

幺妹 真是女大十八变
Yao Mei, girls get more pretty when they reach adulthood.

我差点儿没认出来你
I nearly couldn’t recognize you.

爷爷 我这次来呀
Grandpa, this time

给您老人家带了件新衣服
I brought here some clothes for you

还有我小勇哥的
and Brother Xiaoyong.

真想着我们
You’re still thinking of us.

那是 你说这是哪儿的话呢
Sure. You shouldn’t be surprised.

咱乡里乡亲的
We came from the same village.

您说我不惦记你们我惦记谁呀
It’s only natural that I m​​iss you guys.

再说了 我就是一卖服装的
Besides, selling clothes is my job.

卖服装的好啊
It’s good to sell clothes.

一年四季都不重样
You have wares in differents styles for different seasons,

不像那卖鸡毛掸子的
unlike a feather-duster seller whose wares

一年到头啊一个款
are all of the same style all year around.

爷爷 您是先试试上衣
Grandpa, do you want to try on the jacket

还是先试试裤子
or the pants first?

这大街上哪能试裤子呀
How can I try on the pants on the street?

那就先试这个
Then try on this first.

您看我给您带的这​​个
Look, this is what I brough here for you.

红的 我穿上
Red! You want me to wear it?

来 试试看
Yeah, try it on.

真棒 您穿上这件衣服 真好
Wonderful! Wearing this jacket, you look so good.

是吗
Really?

爷爷穿上这件新衣服呀
Wearing this new jacket,

年轻得像小伙子似的
you look like a young man.

像小伙子似的
Like a young man?

我怎么老觉得像马戏团那大猩狚啊
But why do I feel like a gorilla of the circus?

***

Yéyé chuān shàng zhè jiàn xīn yīfú,
爷爷穿上这件新衣服,

niánqīng de xiàng xiǎohuǒzi shì de.
年轻得像小伙子似的。

Grandpa, wearing this new jacket, you look like a young man.

【像⋯⋯似的】

“像⋯似的”表示比喻或说明两种情况相似
“xiàng…shì de” means something is like something else.

奶奶 您看啊 好大的鱼
Granny, look, how big these fish are!

是啊 真大
Yes indeed, they are so huge!

我们真的像在海底似的
We really feel like being undersea.

这个海洋馆应该是咱们国内最大的了
This aquarium should be the biggest of its kind in China.

嗯 今天可真是开了眼界了
Yes. It’s really an eye opener for us.

爷爷 这是您吗
Grandpa, is this you?

是啊 这是小勇五岁的时候
Yes. This is a hoto of my whole family

我们的全家福合影
taken when Xiaoyong was five years old.

这是小勇吗
Is this Xiaoyong?

对 他小时候很瘦
Yes. He was very thin when he was small.

大家都说他瘦得像猴子似的
We all said he was as thin as a monkey.

***

勇哥 你还真别说
Xiaoyong,believe me,

这衣服你一穿上呀还真不错
it does look good on you.

我喜欢这件衣服
I like this jacket

尤其喜欢它的颜色
and its color in particular.

那我再给你找一这个
I have also this for you,

这墨镜 戴上试试看
sunglasses. Try them on.

你这墨镜一戴上还真帅
Wearing the sunglasses you look so impressive.

你们那儿还卖墨镜啊
Do you also sell sunglasses?

那是 这是配套服务嘛
Yes. it’s a systematic service.

小幺 又瞧我们来了
Xiao Yao,you came to see us again?

爷爷 您来的正好
Grandpa, so good you’re here

我还给您准备了一件呢
I’ve also prepared a sbirt for you.

我穿上它 这不是像大花蝴蝶了
If I wear it.I’ll look like a big butterfly.

来来来 快试试看
Come on ,try it on.

这件可是今年最流行的沙滩服
It is the most fashionable type of beach polo shirt.

我爷爷这件有配套没有
Is there also an accessory for my grandpa’s polo shirt?

有啊 别着急
Yes,no rush.

我怎么瞧着像电视剧里地主戴那帽子呀
Why,I find it look like the type of caps worn by the landlords in some soaps.

爷爷 我跟您说啊
Grandpa, let me tell you.

这小衣服一穿 这帽子一戴
wearing the shirt and the cap..

怎么着
How do I look?

倍儿有风度
Very inpressive.

那我就叫沙滩地主了
Am I a beach landlord?

别笑了
Stop laughing.

幺妹这是向爷孙俩发射糖衣炮弹呢
Yao Mei is shooting sugarcoated bullets at them.

新衣服怎么会是炮弹呢
How can clothes be bullets?

顶多算炮弹皮
They are bullet cases at best.

你等着瞧吧
You just wait and see.

这小老乡我看她别有用心
I think this fellow villager of theirs has ultetior motives.

哎哎哎 苏珊
Eh, eh,Susan

我想问问你和小勇的故事
I’d like to know about the story of you and Xiaoyong .

我和小勇还有故事呢
Is there a story of me and Xiaoyong?

我怎么不知道呢
Why I don’t know?

我说的那是浪漫的事儿
I mean something romantic.

端盘子浪漫吗
Is carrying plates romantic?

我怎么没觉得呢
But I didn’t feel it is.

说实话 你和那个小勇哥
Tell me the truth. Is the relationship between.

是不是一只手套合另一手套的关系啊
you and Xiaoyong like that between two gloves?

这是什么关系
What’s that relationship?

两只手套可不就是一对
Two gloves are a pair.

不不不 我和小勇
No.no.My relationship with Xiaoyong

是一只手套和一只袜子的关系
is like that between a glove and a sock.

永远不配套
never being a pair.

那你在小勇的餐厅做什么呀
What is your job at Xiaoyong’s restaurant?

为了勤工俭学 挣小勇的钱呗
I work part-time to carn money from Xiaoyong to support my studies.

哦 原来她就是一个外国来的打工妹
Oh.she is actually a foreign working girl.

这下我就放心了 回见啊
Now I feel relieved See you later.

接下来会发生什么故事呢
What will happen then ?

等着瞧
Wait and see.

干吗呀 我火上炖着肉呢
What’s the matter? I’m cooking a stew.

我有重要的事儿跟你说
I’ve got something important to tell you.

你确定这事儿比锅糊了还重要啊
Is it more important than burnt food?

哎 小勇哥 我喜欢你
Eh, Xiaoyong, I like you.

别闹了
Stop kidding.

我真的喜欢你
I really like you

尤其喜欢你的善良
and your kindness in particular.

我 这个
Me?

我以后每天下班
I’ll come to your restaurant to help you

都来你的餐厅给你帮忙
after I get off work every day.

不不不 千万别
No, you mustn’t.

我那餐馆
My restaurant…

小勇哥你要是按我们搞服装店的话说就是
Brother Xiaoyong, to use the terms of the clothing business,

你要是那个衣领 我就是衣袖
if you are the collar, I’m the sleeves;

你要是拉链 我就是那个摁扣
if you are the zipper, I’m the snap fastner.

我们俩天生配套
We were born to be linked together.

不不不
No, no, no.

按照我们搞餐饮的说法
To use the terms of the catering services,

你要是窝头 我就是面包
If you are bread of corn flour, I’m bread of wheat flour;

你要是早点 我就是夜宵
if you are breakfast, I’m dinner.

永远都不挨着
We’ll be never together.

你这话可提醒我了
Your words have enlightened me.

我们俩一个搞服装 一个搞餐饮
I’m in the clothing business and you in the catering service.

那要是加一块
If we’ve put together,

就是不愁​​温饱呀
we’ll have no worries about be warmly clad and well fed.

小勇哥你看我们俩
Brother Xiaoyong,

这是天生的绝配呀
we were born a perfect match for each other.

可是 我已经有女朋友了
But I already have a girlfriend.

她是谁
Who is she?

她 她叫麦苗
Her name is Mai Miao.

麦苗 小勇哥
Mai Miao? Xiaoyong,

你看你随便瞎编一个名多有乡土味啊
look, what a rustic name you made up offhand!

我喜欢你 尤其喜欢你的不忘本
I like you, particularly your virtue of not forgetting your origin.

你看我们俩这是老乡爱老乡
We’re fellow villagers loving each other.

亲上加亲了 是吧
We’re doubly related, right?

我 我那个锅糊了
My pot is burning.

哎 小勇哥
Eh, Brother Xiaoyong.

***

Wǒ zhēn de xǐhuān nǐ,
我 真 的 喜欢 你,

yóuqí xǐhuān nǐ de shànliáng.
尤其 喜欢 你 的 善良。

I really like you and your kindness in particular.

在汉语中
In Chinese,

“尤其” 用来表示在几种事物或情况中
“yóuqí” is used for emphasis,

有一种比其他的更为突出 明显或重要
meaning one of several things is more outstanding

意思想当于“特别”
or more important.

听小勇说
I heard from Xiaoyong that

下周六是他爷爷的生日
next Saturday is his grandfather’s birthday.

是吗 咱们应该送爷爷一份礼物
Really? We ought to give Grandpa a gift.

送什么好呢
What should we give him?

爷爷爱喝茶 尤其爱喝乌龙茶
Grandpa likes drinking tea, particularly Wulong Tea.

咱们就送他一盒茶叶吧
Let’s give him a box of tea.

奶奶 我想吃一个冰淇淋 可以吗
Granny, I’d like an ice cream, okay?

给你
Here you are.

我可以再吃一个吗
Can I eat another one?

不行乐乐吃太多冷饮对身体没有好处
No. Le Le, eating too much cold food isn’t good for your health,

尤其是对孩子来说
particularly for the children.

那好吧
All right.

麦苗 我求求你帮帮忙
Mai Miao, I beg you to help me.

不然幺妹不肯放过我
Otherwise, Yao Mei won’t let me get away with it.

既然有人喜欢你
Since she likes you.

那你就从了呗
you’d better accept it.

可是我不喜欢她呀
But I don’t like her.

那你就跟人家说清楚
Then tell her that clearly.

说什么都没用
Whatever I say is useless.

除非让她相信我已经有主了
unless she believes that I’m taken.

那个幺妹又来了
That Yao Mei came again.

麦苗
Mai Miao.

哎哟 我不管
Oh. I don’t care.

勇哥
Brother Xiaoyong .

别别别 别送衣服了
No more clothes for me.

我不要了
I don’t want any more.

今天不送衣服
Today I’ll give you no more clothes.

诺 给你条领带
Now a necktie for you.

套住 走着
Let me ,put it around your neck.

这就是传说中的抢亲吗
Is this the so called kidnapped marriage?

麦苗 救我
Mai Miao ,help me!

勇哥 你就别蒙人了
Brother Xiaoyong, don’t fool me.

哪来的什么麦苗
There is no wheat seedling here at all!

如果真有麦苗
Should there be a wheat seeding.

我就把她当狗尾巴草给拔了
I would pull it up as a bristle-grass,

放手
Let go of me.


You?

我就见不得你在这儿抢亲
I won’t let you force someone to be your husband.

我来介绍一下
Let me make the introductions.

这位女侠就是麦苗
This brave lady is Mai Miao.

被解救的感觉真好
It feels so good to be rescued.

就算你真叫麦苗
Even if you’re really called Mai Miao…

我本来就叫麦苗
Of course,Mai Miao is my name.

那我和小勇哥好关你什么事
My friendship with Xiaoyong is none of your business.

怎么不关我事了
Why is it none of my business?

我告诉你啊
Let me tell you

小勇本来就已经名花有主了
Xiaoyong is already spoken for.

看见没有
Do you see?

这个就是本小姐的标记
This is my label.

幺妹 勇哥没蒙你吧
Yao Mei,did I fool you?

我确实已经有主了
Really I’m taken,

麦苗啊 这次真是多亏了你呀
Mai Miao, I’m really grateful to you.

这可真是患难见真情啊
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

去你的 想的美
Shut up.It’s merely wishful thinking .

不是 麦苗 那你贴这个你还算不算数了麦苗
Mai Miao,does the label you are wearing still count?

真没事儿了
It’s all over.

我觉得事情好像还没完
It doesn’t seem all over yet.

我不是说事情还没完嘛
Didn’t I say it’s not all over yet?

Advertisements